07 August 2013

#22 - Kids Day at the Isanti County Fair

Well, we went a day before Kids Day because it worked better for scheduling (kinda), but then we still without one group of cousins... It's getting harder to get everyone together as the kids get older and busier.

I do love the Isanti County Fair. I remember going as a kid and hanging out for the entire fair at my dad's C & H Siding and Remodeling booth. Good memories... I am glad to give my children their own memories of this place. It was the first place my daughter wore shoes for more than 30 seconds... at age 16 months!

The wee ones.

Isn't this little guy an absolute darling?! It was our first time meeting the son of a girl I started babysitting at age 7 months! (Yes, it's a little crazy we are having babies at the same time!)
What's a trip to a fair without a pony ride?

The scavenger hunt in the 4H barns was tons of fun! I hope they do it again.

High, high jumps

Peek-a-boo

$4 glitter tattoos

And the best ride of all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails