08 April 2014

#377 - 408 - Spring, oh warm spring days!

The Joy Dare continues. Learn more here.

MY LIST CONTINUED...
377. Sun warming my bare arms during a walk with good, old friends and lots of kids
378. Sitting in the sun with a book, planning out my garden
379. Making felted eggs
380. Sunlight glinting off glass beads

381. The Boy's first painting project

382. The Girl's painted mugs
383. Finishing projects and watching the kids finish projects. I love finished projects.

384. Sage Norwegian advice for growing flowers
385. Visiting a coffee shop I've wanted to get to for over 6 months
386. Silver ceiling tiles at Keen Coffee
387. The Boy sleeping in my arms for over an hour at the coffee shop as we talked with subdued voices
388. Whimsical artwork hanging on the coffee shop walls - in oh, such bright colors!

389. A classic yellow Tonka truck

390. The Boy's fascination with this sky - he kept looking up and then looking up again to catch a glimpse of the blue and white and black

391. Green rain boots - They're way too big for the Boy, but that makes them easy to get on and he simply loves them
392. The quote AJ picked for her coffee mug project: I solemnly swear I am up to no good
393. A stolen half hour without either kid to read a book - Thanks A and J!
394. A packed community meeting regarding the Midtown Farmer's Market site
395. The soft feel of my baby's hair while we snuggle
396. The way The Girl still fits in my arms, gangly at age 5

397. Shrieking cousins at a birthday party
398. My Shutterfly photo books, a way for me to capture our family history
399. Audio books
400. Short videos made by a teen showcasing Minnesota's birds in the spring
401. Bird calls

402. My big fat fluffy black cat
403. Chicory and mango juice
404. The Girl learning 1-5 in Spanish just like that when music and dance were added to a lesson
405. Shiny, soft yarn
406. Tea tins
407. Curious George - music, movies, books and stuff animals
408. Stan Tekiela's field guides

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails