29 March 2012

Kids clothes for cheap

I don’t believe in paying full price for anything. Because of that, I tend to gravitate to second-hand stores and consignment sales. My favorite place to pick up baby/kids clothes are the Just Between Friends sales here in the Twin Cities.


Go to one sale, and you'll fall in love...
Every spring and fall I go and buy my daughter’s entire wardrobe for the next 2 seasons. Plus, sometimes I find other great deals, like the time I found a Maya Wrap for half the price you’d find in a regular store. I’ve picked up cloth diapers in great condition, books on parenting, nursery decor, toys, and more.

Did I mention how much I love these sales?

The next round is coming up. The first two JBF sales of the year are happening this week in Coon Rapids and St. Cloud. Get details (and reminders) by liking the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JBFMapleGroveElkRiver. The sales always open on Wednesdays, but there’s a fee to get in the first day. (Check the web site for a free admission coupon to print out and bring.) I usually hold off until the last day of the sale, Saturday, when many items are half price (check the tags for items that don’t qualitfy). I’m addicted to adorable girls clothes so its good for me to have limits and access to only the cheaper items!

What deals have you scored at consignment sales?

SALES THIS SPRING:
• Coon Rapids Sale: March 28-31, Northtown Village: 50 Coon Rapids Blvd.
• St. Cloud: March 29-April 1, St. Cloud Armory, 1710 8th Street North, St. Cloud, MN  56303
• Blaine/Andover: April 19-21, Andover community center, 15200 Hanson Blvd. NW Andover, MN 55304
• Maple Grove Sale : April 25-28, 6701 Boone Ave., Brooklyn Park
Next door to Home Depot & across 694 from Northland Inn
• Eden Prairie: May 3rd-6, Former Frank's Nursery, 8030 Glen Lane, by Dollar Tree, Petco & Champps.  (For Googling, use 8040 Dollar Tree)
• Elk River Sale: May 10-12, Elk River Ice Arena: 1000 School St.
• Woodbury: May 10-12, Bielenberg Sports Center4125 Radio DriveWoodbury, MN  55129
• White Bear Lake/Stillwater: May 17-19, Vadnais Sports Center
• Edina: May 31-June 1, Hopkins Pavilion

MORE INFO AT:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails