23 May 2012

CozyBelly: The perfect maternity tank


At 38 weeks, there is very little that will cover my entire belly. The best shirt I’ve found is the CozyBelly tank. If there’s a shirt I’m living in right now, this one is it. 
 
I bought it during a BabySteal in April for only $24.99 (regular price $49.99). Man, do I wish I’d picked up another! The shirt is labeled as “shapewear,” however, and I wasn’t sure from the online description whether it would even be comfortable. I can’t handle any sort of pressure on my belly, and I was worried the “shapewear” would attempt to shape me in uncomfortable ways. Instead, the middle panel of the three-panel shirt is thick enough that I don’t have to wear another shirt under it or over it to hide any unshapely rolls. I love it! 
 
This shirt is actually created out of three different panels, each with their own thickness and stretchiness. I have a long torso, and it can be pretty tough to find a shirt that actually fits my bosom the way it is supposed to — most shirts ride up on me. The CozyBelly tank stretches and works just how I want it to. The bottom panel ensures that the shirt won’t ride up. I love that feature! Especially right now I feel like I am constantly pulling down the rest of my shirts.

So, if you’re looking for the perfect pregnancy tank, this is it. Wear it alone or layered. I think it might remain a staple in my closet long after this baby is born!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails