13 February 2014

Thinking of the ocean - oh what joy

January Joy Dare Prompts (think of 3 gifts for each day - use prompts if you want!):
22. A Gift Wrinkled, Smooth, Unfolded
23. 3 Gifts Found in Christ
24. 3 Things Blue
25. A Grace Borrowed, Found, Inherited
26. A Gift Before Dawn, At Noon, After Dark
27. 3 Gifts in the Kitchen
28. 3 Graces Found in Friends
29. A Song Heard, A Soft Word, A Light Seen
30. 3 Old Things Seen New
31. A Gift on Paper, In a Person, In a Picture

MY LIST CONTINUED...
64. A purple tu-tu skirt on a cutie-pie
65. The Montessori activity book
66. Last year's Valentine's Day cards that I just took down

67. Vibrant Spark Bibles in the Sunday School rooms
68.

69. Black chrysanthemum tea
70. Morton's coarse Sea Salt
71. The lovely blue flowers on the Klenexx box
72. TURQUOISE everywhere that reminds me of the ocean blue
73. The Boy enjoying borrowed library books
74. A great color combination for a hat
75. The Benson facial structure that ties me to my roots

76. A whispered "Mama, I love you" in the middle of the night
77. Friends and Valentine's day card supplies gathered around my table
78. Two little kiddos, heads together, watching a potty movie

79. Dehydrated greens from my summer CSA that get thrown into almost everything I make on these cold winter days
80. Green tea mixed with apple juice makes a delightful shade of green
81. A cast iron Dutch oven brimming with wild rice soup (minus the dairy as today we're dairy-free)

82. Solid advice from a friend
83. Delicious lunches at Amy's
84. A palm tree necklace from Cindy to always remind me of the ocean

85. "Bye, Bye Potty!"
86. "Momma, I love you."
87. The Black light illuminating everything when I opened my eyes this morning

88. Tacos done Sonora Grill style - YUM!
89. Amazing coconut rice

90. The best guacamole I've ever eaten. Wow.

91. A loved one's handwriting
92. The lovely smell of grape hyacinths
93. A gift of learning caught in a photo


THE GIRL'S LIST
Momma
Kindle
Pom-poms, scissors, construction paper, ribbon and glue
Momma's teething necklace
Ice cream and popcorn and the Olympics

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Heads together watching the potty movie! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails