08 February 2014

More Joy

Learn about the Joy Dare here.

January Joy Dare Prompts (think of 3 gifts for each day - use prompts if you want!):
15. A Gift Worn, Given Away, Shared
16. 3 Witnessed Blessings
17. A Gift Bringing Laughter, Prayer, Quiet
18. 3 Gifts From God's Word
19. 3 Gifts That Might Never Have Been
20. 3 Gifts Only Seen Up Close
21. A Gift in Sky, Water, Memory

MY LIST CONTINUED...
43. My lovely turquoise shawl made by a dear friend
44. Photo books
45. My couch - something we all cuddle up close together on

46. Glittery snow
47. Kindness towards children at a fitness center
48. The Girl teaching the Boy how to unload the dishwasher

49. The Boy's Waddle-Walk
50. Amazing news that someone I love doesn't carry an awful gene
51. Focused writing on a newspaper story

52. James 1
53. Corinthians 13
54. The Fruits of the Spirit - and the Go Fish song we listen to so often

55. My children
56. A house in Minneapolis
57. Being so close to home - in the alley - when the transmission broke on the car

58. The multi-colored, glittery star on my front door that brings so much brightness on a cold winter day
59. The Girl's blue eyes
60. The Boy's grin

61. Florida sunsets
62. Ice cold water to sooth a sore throat
63.The Lake Isle of Inisfree and the other William Butler Yeats haunts I explored my senior year of college

THE GIRL'S LIST
Mommy
My new eye patch with a butterfly
My brother who loves me to pieces
Strawberry kefir
Hot chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails