17 February 2014

When I think of red, I am grateful

The Joy Dare continues. Learn more here.

February Joy Dare Prompts (think of 3 gifts for each day - use prompts if you want!):
1. 3 Gifts Red
2. 3 Gifts on Paper
3. 3 Gifts Found in Writing
4. 3 Gifts Found When Bent Down
5. A Gift Hammered, Stitched, Woven

 MY LIST CONTINUED...
94. Red red rose - My favorite kind. Oh, the lovely smell!
95. The reddish hat I crocheted The Girl
96. The red glass pieces in my stained glass light above the dining room table - a splurge during our rennovation
97. A handprint in ketchup on the Girl's first Valentine's Day card to me
98. Any Tolkien book
99. The inspiring story of Seabiscuit
100. Old papers from my Master's classes
101. A stack of great books to read
102. Finishing"The Lightning Thief" on a hard time
103. Cherry hardwood floor
104. Bright pink flowers on the Meeseez floor mat under the Girl's chair
105. Adorable little baby socks
106. Nails on my bathroom wall in prep for a gorgeous mosaic
107. Little white stitches on my backpack to fix the strap
108. Warm sweaters during such a cold, cold winter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails