04 March 2014

Thanks for threes

The Joy Dare continues. Learn more here.

March Joy Dare Prompts:
1. 3 gifts at 3 p.m.
2. 3 Gifts Green
3. 3 gifts wore

MY LIST CONTINUED...
187. 3 darlings napping
188. Ladies that smile at my kids when we're at the Y
189. Hot tea to warm my hands after a nice nap
190. The green Mavea pitcher that cleans our water
191. Verses written in green marker on our kitchen chalkboard
192. The big green flowers on the mugs/pitcher J- gave me
193. The green sweater my mom passed along that I wore all the time in college
194. The sweater my mom gave me in high school that she had worn when she was my age - and I'm still wearing it!
195. The teething necklace I bought off Etsy made of reclaimed redwood

196. The Boy in a sombrero

197. The Boy's First haircut
198. Look at those lovely blond locks filling her hands. It was The Girl's first haircut at age 5. Now her hair looks so full and healthy!
199. Sharp scissors and a comb - my tools for giving my first haircuts
 200. A big indoor playground on a cold winter day - our way to battle cabin fever in sub zero temps!

201. Our first batch of kombucha turned out and The Girl can't stop drinking it!
202. The Girl singing along with every song that comes on


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails